CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ode to Hal


I love him, I do.
Easter was quite the event this year, as most holidays in our family are. Hal endured the scavenger hunt that the "Easter Bunny" created, visits with Grandparents, two separate egg hunts and a family photo session. I've decided that most men are just not programmed to be excited about these types of activities. Overall, the day was delightful. Hal managed to stay quite cheerful and slipped in several comic relief acts. My favorite act of the day was documented by our camera set up on a tri-pod in the living room. I was in the other room fighting with the girls to have clean faces and semi-reasonable hair in order to capture a decent family picture. Hal was apparently bored and decided to make sure the camera was set up to capture our whole couch so no one would be cut out of the picture. I must say that his photo shoot has made me laugh to myself on several occasions. I am grateful for his sense of humor when I am too uptight to have one myself. It does put things into perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment